Monday, March 2, 2009

You Can't Top This!

April 25th is a good day to remember, so put it on your calendar even now! Our Spring Tea's theme for 2009 is "You Can't Top This!" so put on your bonnet and come to town!

If you are interested in hosting/decorating a table, please call me at the church office or on my cell at 936-661-2345. This is the most fun part to me. I love to get out all my accessories (my pretty dishes, hatboxes, teapots, my milk glass collection, and, of course, a hat!) to decorate my table with. There are all kinds of ideas and options, but if you just don't know what to do and need an example, I'll have a table put together for you at the next Ladies Night Out on March 19th.

The date for the Tea this year is April 25th, that's a Saturday, and the time is 11:30 a.m. Mrs. Carol Williams will be our speaker and other wonderful tidbits will be offered for your pleasure and enjoyment. Tickets will be available soon, and we will open it up to the public as well. Please invite your neighbors and work-mates. I expect a great turn-out this year. It will be well worth it all! But, you won't be able to top it!!!

No comments: